Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Simon Fuller's Hollywood Walks Of Fame Celebration

Simon Fuller receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for his achievement in making errr American Idol? Whatever. At least it makes more sense than when Cam D receive a star. Anyway, the celebs are out and about to celebrate it and it's our job to judge'em, bitches!!

Carrie Underwood in Mandalay     



It's the usual sweet, virginal 'I'm-going-to-wear-a-mini-but-not-one-of-those-super-short-young-Hollywood-starlet's-mini-because-although-I-have-a-fabulous-leg-it-belong-to-Jesus' Carrie-style. The dress looks a little tablecloth-ish but she kinda look pretty here. The simple accessorizing is nice and the hair is okay. Actually, the hair is daytime-informal-event okay. And love those flower detailings.

Victoria Beckham in Victoria Beckham    



She looked a little worse to wear, to be honest, but who can blame her anyway? She's a busy woman who's 4-month pregnant and have 3 little boys to take care of in a towering high platform heels, no less. And for that, I'll say she looks kinda good. I hate the heels though. I always hate high platform heels. Especially on skinny legs. It weighs'em down.

Jennifer Lopez in Zac Posen



Too.... tight..... Can't...... breathe...... Navel...... exposed..... Hair..... gorgeous.... though.... Heels...... Vicky..... same....... *faint*

***********************************


Randy Jackson: Yo JLo dawg look at that dawg. Someone's looking way fabulous than you in this event. I mean, I don't really like your dress either. I mean, I'm not feeling it dawg. And with all those tightness, I'm sure you're not feeling anything too, yo dawg?

JLo: Heh. There's no way. There's no fucking way.


Carrie Underwood: What? Me?


"Duh........"

No comments:

Post a Comment