Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Fashion: The Best Of May

It's the end of the month and I'd like to sum up the fabulousness.

Kate Hudson in Versace     


She wore this lemon-y yellow dress to one of the premiere of 'Something Borrowed'. Well the color is a little bit washed-out but I kinda like the dress on her and the back of the dress looks pretty.

Miranda Kerr in Herve Leger by Max Azria   


This is not pretty or interesting or stylish whatsoever. This is just hot.

Emmy Rossum in Monique Lhuillier 


At first I thought this dress she wore to the Beauty Culture event was Mcqueen. I don't know. Maybe it's the design. Anyway, I love the fitting and the color and she really looks pretty here.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Max Mara    


I hate you all Victoria's Secret bitches! Always know how to make me think the simplest, non-color dress as stylish. But this is actually kinda chic. Love her fierce hair with that leopard-print clutch but hate those shoes.

Katie Holmes in Madewell     

I know! Katie Holmes? In a best-dressed list?

I love the second pic. It's so "Oh I'm so fucking fabulous and I hope people noticed that instead of me looking tired and weary all the time cause I'm married to a scientologist freak and I have I have to keep my eyes on my kid all the time. Sigh. Kids nowadays. I let'em outa my sight for only a second and they start picking up penis-shaped gummies."
Well I hate those boots but overall this look is kinda chic.

Rachel Mcadams in Louis Vuitton  


Someone is having her very own Monroe moment here... Well, I love the dress on her but her lipstick was a very poor choice. And that hair is a little aging too.

Gisele Bundchen in Emanuel Ungaro     


Fabulous bitch.

Ginnifer Goodwin in Herve Leger    


As much as I hate her, I think this dress is kinda awesome. Love the detailing.

Anna Paquin in Herve L. Leroux


J'adore perfection. Hey it's the best dressed list. What do you expect me to say?

Emma Stone in Lanvin  


I know how shiny pink dress have a tendency to look tacky and stuff but this pink, paired with that pink pout of her is really striking against her pale skin and blonde hair. Perfection.

But..... The Best Dressed of This Month goes to...


Miss Penelope in this striking liquid red Armani Prive gown she wore to the  Munich premiere of POTC On Stranger's Tides. Why I love it? More like, why I shouldn't?

Worst of May later.

No comments:

Post a Comment