Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Monday 23 May 2011

Cannes Film Festival 2011: Best Dressed (part 1)

There's a lot of events and awards going on last weekend. And I actually wanted to do a lookbook for Cannes, you know, one lookbook for each celeb but it seems like I'll not have enough time doing that. And partially because I'm lazy. So anyway, I'm just going to make a post on the dresses I love, the dresses I loathe, the dresses I think decent enough and maybe I'll make a post on Diane Kruger and SJP and a bunch of others celeb too - depending on my mood.


So, the Cannes Fest end last Sunday so let get this thing wrapped up already, shall we bitches?

Anna Dello Russo in Alberta Ferretti


I admit that thing on her head looks ridiculous and her accessorizing sucks, but I personally like that dress. No. I'm personally crazy about that dress. Like I'm gonna have'em and wear'em and dance in'em while I'm alone in my room.... Great. Now I sound like a lonely pathetic anak dara tua.

Uma Thurman in Versace and Armani Prive



Uma wear this white Versace dress to the opening ceremony. Well of course my (and many other fashion bloggers) first expression was like, "Hey. Uma LOOKS like a real star instead of a mum on her way to a yoga class!" Anyway, she looks pretty, the back look pretty and maybe it could be better if the fur is only at the bottom of the dress instead of going up to her ass.


While this, look fucking amazing on her. It fits her perfectly and that color look so good on her. Not too crazy about the back view though. She wear this skin-tight blue Armani Prive dress to the closing ceremony.

Kirsten Dunst in Chloe and Rodarte 



She wear this mustard Chloe dress to her movie, Melancholia photocall. Well I super love the rich color against her pale skin and that red lips. But the heels are actually what I'm really crazy about.


She looks drop-dead fabulous in this Rodarte dress she wore to the screening of her movie, Melancholia. The green halter neckline is a little off but I love the fishtail hem. And the back of the dress looks great.

Mia Wasikowska in Roland Mouret


Roland Mouret Fall 2011

Mehavenothingbadtosayaboutthislook. Do you?

Karolina Kurkova in Armani Prive and Chanel




This picture is so beautiful I can't even notice that double-sided tape on her shoulder. WHOOPS just noticed it.
Anyway, this blue one and off-shoulder Armani Prive dress surely makes her look like a real movie star with that glamorous hair and stuff (she's a model). I think she looks perfect.

This dress looks gorgeous on her. Not sure about her literally matching her accessory to her dress and the back of the dress is a little too perhiasan lampu for me but what the hell. She looks killa-fabulous in'em.

Julia Saner




Whoever can pull off a dress that have mullet hem and made out of dry seaweed and still manage to look pretty in it deserves to be in my top-dressed list.

Well the fab will continue in part two of this post. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment