Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Tuesday 10 May 2011

California King 'Not-Bad'

So the video was released just today. And yeah, I think it's not bad. Not bad at all..

Rihanna-California King Bed

So I'm feeling very lazy now to write this in long paragraph form (because I know once I started writing in paragraph, I'll brag. A lot) so lets do this in numerical form.
  1. The first 30 sec is kinda drag don't you think? I mean, it's already a slow song so you don't need to go walking around just to, you know, (how do I say this?) reveal the slow strumming of guitar or whatever. Oh God I'm bad at this. Just watch the video and you'll understand.
  2. Riri looks fabulous. Her top looks a little bit like my grandma's bra. Well don't get me wrong. Back in those days we (why did I said 'we'?) I mean, they don't have Victoria's Secret or any brand of bra you can think of. So if you wanna know how org dulu2 punye bra looks like, it looks just like that. Kinda. Sorta.
  3. Riri's red hair really offset the whole orange-ish surroundings.
  4. The black and white scene/part kinda remind me of Beyonce's If I Were A Boy video clips.
  5. I wish to see more of the male actor instead of him sitting around like someone who can't satisfy his girlfriend sexually and that bathing part look like some kinda perfume ad or something while Rihanna is doing her own thing singing and dancing and laying on the grass which makes me wonder. Why did she lay on the grass alone like that when she already had a California King Bed and a hot guy waiting for her on it.
  6. Oh God I'm talking craps again...
So, overall I love this song (the vid is so-so la..) because it shows Rihanna's softer side and it's also the 'I CAN sing and fuck you haters!' kinda song. Good on you Riri. Good on you..

No comments:

Post a Comment