Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Friday 20 May 2011

Cannes Film Festival 2011: Jodie Foster

Actually I wanna do a post on the 2011 amFAR Gala but I'm still searching (ahem, googling) for the pictures so in the meantime, I'll let my dear friend, Jodie, take over.



"Hello guys, I'm Jodie Foster"


"So today, we're going to play a little game called 'Spot The Difference'. Are you excited? Of course you do! Who don't like games? Lets get it started then, shall we?"

Picture 1: Jodie Foster in Emporio Armani at The Beaver premiere.



Picture 2: Jodie Foster in Balenciaga at one of The Beaver premiere at Cannes.



"So? Can you spot it?"

"Yes! In the first picture MEL GIBSON IS PRESENT! That's why you can see a concern look on my face. How genius! Hahahahahahahahaha!!"

"Now, seriously. Is that pictures ready yet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment