Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Cannes Film Festival 2011: Zoe Saldana and Sonam Kapoor

So what does this two beautiful actress have in common?

Zoe Saldana in Armani Prive 





 Sonam Kapoor in Jean Paul Gaultier Couture 






Well, they both give me fashion orgasm. That's it.

I'm not going to be bitchy and said stuff like how unflattering Zoe's dress look from the front view or how Sonam's dress's sleeve and gown look like mosquito netting. I'm just going to say this two dress is nicely done. And Zoe sure know how to pose on the red carpet.

I'll give an A+ for both of'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment