Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Thursday 26 May 2011

The Obamas Meet The Queen.

So The Obamas held some royal dinner  for The Queen at the Winfield House. Well, I'm pretty sure Michelle's not cooking (besides the obvious reason that she's the First Lady and they got maids there doing everything for them) because she's busy making herself looks royally fabulous for The Queen. Let see what she wear.

Michelle Obama wearing a black dress designed by Ralph Lauren at the royal dinner.

Ralph Lauren Fall 2011


You know, I'm an animal-lover and I'm going to hate myself for saying this but gal should never left that fur coat behind. I can imagine her wearing those fur coat and looking totally Cruella-de-Ville-ish fabulous. Maybe she'll even be all bitchy and like, "Where's my dinner, bitch!?"

But. For the sake of royalties, she toned down and leave the fur coat in her closet after she had read'em a bedtime story and put'em to bed. Well, to be honest, without the coat, it looks like any other black evening dress with an unflattering I-don't-know-what-but-it-makes-it-looks-as-if-it-was-a-two-pieces which makes her looks wider than she really is. I love the jewelery. It's so..... royal. The makeups is a little harsh and that hair... Why don't just go with an updo?

But as far as royalties concern, this is far better than this one:

Michelle Obama in white Tom Ford dress with ugly gloves at the Buckingham Palace.
Because this one is plain 'Senior Prom in the late 50s. Or maybe even now.'

Heck how do I know. Like we have proms here.

No comments:

Post a Comment