Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Thursday 26 May 2011

The New JLo-ration Loves.....

...Glittery jumpsuit!

Well I saw this pic of JLo at the Idol finale and I think the time have come for me to finally ask this one important question to Miss Anthony here.

Jennifer Lopez wears a beige, crystal-adorned jumpsuit by designer Michael Kors at the American Idol Finale


"What the hell is with you and glittery jumpsuit?"


Like this cobweb-inspired one she wears in her music video, On The Floor?

Which she wears again while performing that song live with her 'darling', Pitbull.


That just looks painful... And wrong.... And bulletproof....

And how would you love this black Gucci jumpsuit she wore to some Gucci Child's something-something event?

Well, the harem pant is really killing me but other than that she kinda look okay. I dig those heels.

But I didn't dig this Zuhair Murad gold jumpsuit.


I wanna make one bitchy comment about this dress but the bitchiest I could get is "Glittery jumpsuit with satin sash? No-no-no..." Yeah, I know.. It's kinda lame. But at least I don't have to bitch about this jumpsuit cause she actually looks quite good in it.


She wear this one to one of the American Idol concert. Again, the pant is a little off but other than that she kinda look pretty.

But this is faaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr away from being pretty.


And ir surely have waaaaaaay cross the line of being shitty.

So why, people, do you think the new JLo-ration adores glittery jumpsuit?

No comments:

Post a Comment