Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Thursday 19 May 2011

Just Watched: Pirates of The Caribbean:On Stranger's Tides

I'm sleepy... Lets just get this over with, shall we?


Now let's get to those fabulous posters, shall we darlings?


Errrr... Wow.. What a err.. nice poster? So... subtle? Is this the symbolism of what to expect from the movie? The same like the first three but without Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom?

Anyway. Lets look at those awesomely errrr... nice(?) actors shall we? How about I let'em introduce themselves? Lets start with you, Jack.
"Hey mate. I'm Jack Sparrow. Captain Jack Sparrow. I know you're all tired of me being the same suspiciously gay and funny and witty pirate in the first three movies. So what about some twist ay mate? In this movie, I actually CARE for someone. Hahahahaha. Me? Care? How freakin'-ly twistful is that? I'll save a woman's life and then dump her on a remoted island. You know, to maintain my peculiarity. Oh and I also have a new hair. Now, if you'll excuse me, me and my ridiculously loyal friend here, Gibbs, are going to wander around looking for a way to release my precious Pearl from a bottle in the next sequel."
"Ola. Me Angelica. What a stupid name is that? Why don't they name me Lola or Dora or other significant Spanish names? Ay.. Whatever. In this movie, I replaced that skinny bitch, Swann as a female pirates. Yes, yes I know me darlings. Pirates are supposed to be filthy and dirty and uninviting and disgusting and skinny, well, everything that 'precious' Swann  is capable of. Me? Me too fabulouso to be a pirate. Heck me too fabulouso to be that dirty Black Beards's daughter! Ay.. Whatever me darrlings. Now after Jack had saved me, I'll just wait on this remoted island for the Spain army to come and rescue me and then I'll give'em this Jack's voodoo and make a pack with'em to go against that bastard. You just wait for it in the sequel Jack! Just wait for it!"
"Arrrrr... Barbossa here errr, you Highness. Yes. In this movie, me, Barbossa will become one of those high-class royal army! I'll match those wig with my dirty beard and unconvincing facial features! Arrrr... But I have reasons for all of that! Reasons! Cause Captain Barbossa don't bow for ye Highness for no reason! Yarrrr!"
"Errrr... I'm some insignificant pious missionary guy who supposed to look cute and fall in his own story and not giving a shit about people who's fighting over a fountain that can make you live forever. I don't know. Maybe I'm supposed to be Orlando's replacement or something. You know, as the eye-candy of this movie. I mean, except for Jack, who wanna watch all these disgusting pirates? Yes. I'm the saviour of this movie. I'm pretty sure of that. That's why my face is on one of the poster."
"Hi.. I'm Syrena. I'm a mermaid and..... I have pout?"
"I'm Captain Black Beard. I do what other pirates do. Like controlling the ship with my psychic power, burning the tip of my beard for no reason, making zombies and voodoos, and trying to kill my own daughter. Arrrr... What a normal character I have. Maybe that's why I don't make it to the next sequel. Yarrrr.. yarrrrr.... (pirates weeping)"

Errrr... I mean, arrrrr... Nice intro guys.. Now lets get to the movie.

The beginning is kinda boring. And for Jack, I think four times is enough. His jokes seems to get a little basi and I only laugh a few times troughout the whole movie. The fighting scene with the Spanish army with the coconut trees and all that seems a little exaggerated. I know, they're pirates and their fighting scenes ARE SUPPOSED to be exaggerated but in this case, you just have to see it for urself. Errrmmm, what's more... Oh and that scene where they find the fountain seems a little too Disney-ish for me. Me don't like it mate. Unless it's a story about Captain Hook, maybe they'll still be A LITTLE acceptable.

Oh and I also would love to see more of Sparrow's dad. He seems like a cool pirates.

Till next sequel, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment