Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Sunday 15 May 2011

2011 Robin Hood Foundation Annual Gala: The Battle of Two Generations.

I intended to post this last week but something shitty happen with Blogspot so I have to refresh and surprise! NO DRAFT SAVED... So I have to write it back all over again and as usual, I procrastinate till this very day. So whatever it is, lets keep the bitchin going okay?

Sarah Jessica Parker at the 2011 Robin Hood Foundation Gala in Halston Heritage.

"'Sup y'all? Remember me? Of course you remember me! I'm SJ-fucking-P! The fashionista from the 90s hit series turn movies, Sex And The City. I love to wear outrageous, high fashion dress. What? My dress is so..normal? Don't worry... I have something else in store.."
"My freakin big hair! How fucking original is that? Bringing something dead back from the 60s! Who else had done it? This is the kind of hair you'll look in awe and say "I hope I'm not getting the seat behind her". Hahahaha. See guys? I have good sense of humor. I'm adorable!"
"Look at my clutch. It look as if Lady Gaga and Katy Perry had sex and then lay eggs all over it!  How unique is that?"
"That's it guys. I'm ready. People will get so distracted by my hair they won't even notice how hard for me to carry these extra 50 miles of fabrics as I walk. I'm as confident as hell now. Lets go in."
"But wait.... What is that?"
Gisele Bundchen, at the same event, wearing a dress from Emanuel Ungaro Spring 2011 collection.

Emanuel Ungaro Spring 2011

"I'm Gisele, bitch. And they don't call me the highest paid model for nothing."
"It's because I am fucking fabulous. I mean, if I can work a dress made of stage curtain, why can I work a dress that's simply sexy and, well, simple, like this? Heck I work it even better than that meth-addict-looking model. Pft!"
"And I'll keep my eyes on you, SJP. As you and my partner here, have something in common when it comes to ugly hairstyle...."
"Anyway. I'm the centre of this event! You and your bulletproof hair can go suck it! Muahahahahahahahaha!! xoxo. Gisele."

"Oh, fuck this. Get me out of here, Robert!"

No comments:

Post a Comment