Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Monday 23 May 2011

Cannes Film Festival 2011: Best Dressed (part 2)

Lets continue with the fab before we move on to the fug, shall we?

Milla Jovovich in Prada



Total fab. Hate the sling bag.

Zoe Saldana in Armani Prive 


(Almost) perfect dress, perfect pose, perfect bod.

Sonam Kapoor in Jean Paul Gaultier Couture 



Not many can pull off a couture especially this one with the netting and that hip part, but Sonam carry this one pretty well. There's only one thing I hate about this dress - that shoulder pad.

Rachel Mcadams in Marchesa



J'adore. Perfection. I got nothing to hate here. And as much as I like Marchesa, I, too, am tired of their over-the-top artsy dress but this one, I love. That red on her pale skin looks breathtakingly beautiful. And her hair looks gorgeous.

Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace  




Fabulous. Deep chocolate did her well.

More of Cannes later...

No comments:

Post a Comment