Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Sunday 8 May 2011

Oh Taylor.. I wish you 'Mean' it...

So the music video for Taylor Swift latest single, Mean, was here. You can click on the link below to watch it on Youtube.




Taylor looks very beautiful in this video. Well, for me there's two type of beautiful - the one who's already blessed with beauty, and the one who KNOWS how to look beautiful. And in Taylor's case, I think she's both.

The video is still fresh so I can't seem to get any of its stills from Google. But to make it short, it's not that, you know, different from any other music video. It also kinda remind me of Pink's music video, Raise Your Glass. At first I thought it might be the concept of the song but the more I watch it, the more it resemble it.

I've no other complaint than the fact that I wish she looked, well, meaner when she said "Drunk and grumbling on about how I can't sing." Honey, if you were to be bitchy, you ought to show'em. Give your haters the sickest and most sarcastic look you can ever make. But who am I to complain about sweet Taylor being, well, sweet?

Other than that, job well done Taylor. I love the song, I love the message and I know it'd become an anthem to all the unpopular kids and bully victims out there, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment