Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Saturday 23 July 2011

RIP Amy Winehouse

So I was browsing the internet, minding my own business late last night, playing Looklet when I open back my Facebook homepage and the news popped out:

"Amy Winehouse was found dead in her apartment at the age 27"


 And man, I swear my heart stops beating for a second. I mean, I'm not going to be a hypocrite and says that I'm such a big/true fan of her but I know her as a very talented singer and because she's always on the tabloid for her substance abuse and stuff. And I really thought she could be saved, you know, like Britney. And it's kinda expected that she's going to die before her time (even her mother (and maybe 90% of the people who knew Amy) said so) but to be honest, whoever saw this coming? 

Amy, in 2004, when her career starts kicking, looking healthy and happy.

Her last public appearance with her goddaughter, Dionne Bromfield. People said she staggered to the mic, trying to promote and convince people to buy Dionne's album.

Amy's body being carried from her house.
With her ex-husband, Blake Fielder-civil, who was said to have introduce Amy to cocaine and heroine. She have been fighting a losing battle with substance and alcohol addictions ever since.
Demi Moore tweeted "May her troubled soul find peace" and I couldn't agree more with her. 




Poor celebs. Who know if they're in pain, and what they have to face everyday in their life? All we ever care is to take a picture of them looking like a total mess and make fun of'em. 
And to kids out there, don't ever do drugs. 

Here's a few of my favorite Amy Winehouse's song.


Back To Black

You Know That I'm No Good

Love Is A Losing Game

It's amazing how a very precious life can be lost in a blink of an eye. 

RIP, Amy Winehouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment