Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Fashion: Taylor Swift in Tibi

It's so funny that I read this article on Daily Mail website that says Amy was lonely and just wanted someone to love her and then I read this article on People Magazine website that have someone saying that Amy was a very sweet person who loves to write and cook. And what's funny, you ask? How when she was alive, no one ever speak like that about her. Funny how only when you died people started to take care of your feelings, huh?

That was random. Anyway.

I was in no mood of posting anything (and that have nothing to do with anyone's death) and I'm quite busy with (still) trying to find a job to fill in the free time during my semester break. And I kinda suspects that I have bipolar disorder or something.

And then I came across this pic.

Taylor Swift in Tibi



You know how much I hate Taylor for being the singer version of Jennifer Aniston (she wear the same dress everytime she steps out on the red carpet-no colors, sparkly, and super-short) and how she keeps bragging about how unlucky she is in almost every song she ever wrote ("Oh, I dated all this hot male celebs and they did a very terrible thing to me like fucking up with a little girl's head now I'm going to write a song to all the teenage girls out there that you don't have to marry every single guys you dated with") but this dress, it kinda make me magically (and temporarily) forget all of that.

I love it on her. She look so sweet and demure and not overdone-glamorous-typical-country-gal wearing it. She looks like a real young Hollywood starlet - whom people should take seriously.

Love the vibrant yet striking blue color, love the flower print and love love love that cute heels. I also love how she wear the dress with belt to accentuate her figures because dresses with full skirts can sometimes make you look a little wider. Love her makeups and hair.

Super-cute. Job well-done, Swift. Or Swift's stylist. Whatever.

And I'm not a hater. I don't hate her. I just..... kinda annoyed, I'd say. Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment