Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Friday 8 July 2011

Fashion: Jennifer Anniston in Prada

And Jenny A here was like:


"Awwwww.... Look at me. I'm getting all messy and clumsy and cute and sweet.... Ain't this just adorable? Ain't this just soooo Rachel Greene? But, but, how do I get this mess off my hand? Ugh..."

"Oh, no problem..."


"Awwwww... That's okay. I don't need a nerd or a hunk whatsoever to deal with this. I can handle this myself. I'll just wipe this shit on this napkin quilt that took, like, 50 English garden tea party to attend to in order to make it. Am I like so freakin adorable or what? Hahahahahahaha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment