Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Friday 1 July 2011

Fashion: Jennifer Love-Hewitt in Herve Leger


And I was like, yeah, girl put on some weight. So what? She have been trying to convince the world since, like, 2009 that size 2 is not fat. Well, I don't get it either. I mean, I know in Hollywood people usually (or at least most of them) have to get down to size 0 to be popular (although they keep insisting that thing is not true; while wearing their size 0 jeans and size 0 dress, no less) but making a big fuss about a girl who's happy not being the 0.01% of earth population who's skinny? Oh come on!

But after looking at this picture it kinda hit me. Is she's actually the one who's really making all the fuss?

Jennifer Love-Hewitt in Herve Leger at the Los Angeles premiere of 'The Horrible Bosses'



I have nothing against women who wanna embrace their curves (I do have some issues with Herve 'we-only-make-skintight-bandage-dress' Leger though) but girl, you're doing it wrong.

Ironically, girls usually sees small and tight dresses as a way to proof to other people that they can wear what the skinnies wear too. But instead of making the "Hey, look. I can wear this dress! Those skinny bitches can go suck it! Yeay!" statement, they actually makin themselves look, well, wider.

Lets study our subject here, Miss Hewitt. Well, she's pretty and there's nothing wrong with a girl with curves. But that dress. That dress doesn't belong to her. That dress belong to the 2007 Miss Hewitt. So instead of making her look hot and sexy the way she was, the dress are actually showing all those unflattering lumps that I'm pretty sure is not even there and maybe is the results of that dress being to tight and pressing her body on all the wrong places.

But lets imagine that dress being two size bigger (and ignore the fact that I hate that neck-thing, that lunch-box handbag and her heels). I think she'll look better. No unflattering lumps, she can sit properly and most importantly, she can breathe better. I'm not saying she should wear baggy dress and stuff but finding a dress HER SIZE would be a great start. Jennifer still have some trouble dressing her new body up but anyway I wish her luck in her quest of finding a stylist that can style her body well. And moral of the story is: There's nothing wrong with wearing something your size and NEVER took fashion advice from Kim Kardashian.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment