Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Thursday 28 July 2011

Fashion: Miley Cyrus at the Starkey Hearing Foundation Gala

No. This is not another sarcasm post (the one that, apparently, nobody gets).

Anyway. Lets talk Miley here.


Okay peeps, really needs your opinions here.

On the bright side, this dress is not so.... trashy? I won't say it's a pretty dress though. I mean, what with the 'I can't decide if I wanted to wear a one-sleeved or a long one sleeved(?) tonight so I'll just wear'em both' thingy? And (moving to the dark side) I just can't put aside the fact that she look like one of those country singers attending the country music award in the mid 90s. And that makeup is hideous and those eyebrows need trimming.

So, lets see what we can do here. What if we ditch the long sleeve, gives her a better makeups and let loose her hair. Maybe she'll look better. Or maybe I can just shut the f**k up because...

....maybe a country singer at a country music awards WAS the look she was opting for?

Nice hair, btw. And by nice I mean no more excessive extensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment