Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Friday 1 July 2011

Olivia Wilde gone wild...

...and dye her hair blond, to inject a dose of glam into your rather ordinary, boring, normal life. Or maybe that's just me. Anyway.

Olivia Wilde on LA Times
Well too bad this look doesn't suit her that much. Not that it doesn't suit her in the context that it makes her look ugly. It doesn't suit her in the context that I love her more as a brunette. I love her too much as a brunette I can't seem to accept her as a blond. Well, maybe that's just my issue. But is it my issue too that I almost mistaken her for Jennifer Lopez? Anyone? 

Well she look fabulous nevertheless. I mean, when she's not right? She got this bitchy, evil, Cruella-de-Ville-kinda glam look on her face. Besides some issue with her hair, I think she's working the shit out of this magazine cover.

Well inside, she tries to work a more challenging look.


Well, this is the down-side of being blond. This is an interesting high-fashion dress but unfortunately, she still looks bland.

Rihanna for US Vogue
Well I didn't mean to make this a 'battle' post. Let just look at the comparison here; how Rihanna's red-flaming hair make the color look more intense and the she looks more gorgeous and fabulous because honey, bland is the last thing you wanna look when doing a magazine photo-shoot.

They both wear this dress form Chanel Pre-Fall 2011 Collection.
Well I don't blame her for looking bland. Her stylist should now better. She should wear some colors or something, to be in contrast with her blond hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment