Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Fashion: Katie Holmes

While the other Cate sizzles, this Kate just.... fizzles. You know, as always.

Katie Holmes at the front row of Armani Prive Couture fashion show in Paris.
Oh, dear honey... I know you really love your daughter but I think you should really hire your own stylist, you know. Like REAL stylist.

I love her heels though.

But I also love that cranky Asian bitch back there who was like, "Oh f**k. It's her again. Better take THIS other side of the stairs."  Why, you ask? Dunno. Just random thoughts. And is she wearing sneakers?

No comments:

Post a Comment