Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Fashion: Leighton Meester in Carven. And Bangs.

No. It's not like she work the whole looks like "BANG!" or something.

Leighton Meester in Carven attending the 'Monte Carlo' NYC press conference.
Although look at her. All happy and sunshine-y. She looks all "Go f**k y'all haters. I'm going to work'em bangs and this super tight dress that is so tight it almost displaced my hips. Hahahahaha!! Blake Boobs&Legsly and Taylor I-smoke-lotsa-pot-Sen can go suck it! Ahhhh... I hope with this new bangs people with notice me more and won't mistaken me for a couch or something. Lalalalalalalala.."


Although I like this picture more when she's all talking to her manager like: "I don't know about this Alma. I think this bang look f**king stupid. Like your mom. You know when she hits her 40s and and start to have her mid-life crisis and trying desperately to get a new boyfriend so she get to this saloon to get a new haircut to feel all 'new-self'-ish. What? That's your mom right? Anyway. And what with this dress anyway? Have you ever feel what it felt like to have your cleavage sweating as a result of wearing this kinda dress in this friggin hot sunny day? And I think I accidentally ripped off the zippers when I sneeze just now. That's why I keep walking like this (see picture above). Ugh! And now I'm going to be in the same room with that Selena Bieber. What? They're not married yet? Still under age? Whatever. Someone is soooo going to get fired today."

No comments:

Post a Comment