Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Thursday 28 July 2011

Fashion: San Diego 2011 Comic Con

Ah those geeks. They might be the outcast and freaks in their highschools and colleges but this is the time for them to be in joy and stuff cause they are getting every single thing every geeks have ever dreams of - a comic convention (with comic discussions, cosplay and other geeky stuff) and hot celebs/babes.

And I'm stuck here, bitchin' around about their attires and getups like I have nothing better to do. Anyway.

Lets start with something light and take it slow shall we?

Kristen Stewart

When I said 'something light', I didn't mean 'don't even bother to try'. Or 'it is so light in here you can see my bra'.

Katharine Mcphee in Alice+Olivia

This is kinda cute. But I do have some issues with the sheerness of the skirt which makes it looks as if her oversized shirt is the one protecting her modesty. It bothers me. A lot.

Jessica Biel in Christian Cota

This is Jessica Biel. Her superpower? She can disguise herself as Selena Gomez! Or at least maybe from the back.

Nikki Reed in D&G

A little too springy and a little too 'I'm a movie star at a whatever convention this is so I expect I was expected to dress up like a movie star'.

Ashley Tisdale in Lucca

Now this is 'I'm a movie star and I'm here to celebrate all these geekies and superheroes!'.

Kate Beckinsale in Tibi

Totally cute and totally chic, but.... (read Nikki Reed's description).

Anna Paquin in Antonio Berardi

I have a lot of issues with this dress - the shoulder part, the fitting and how she (or her stylist, for that matter) dumbly pair it with a heavy-looking peep-toed ankle boots. But I love the use of color here, which is red, because she is promoting her TV series, True Blood. I would prefer it if she wears a darker shade of red though.

Amanda Seyfried in Prabal Gurung

Love her laid-back confidence like "Yo I'm wearing this melting guacamole dress with this crappy strappy heels. Chill. It's not like it's the end of the world."

Ashley Greene in Yigal Azrouel

I super love this. It's so breezy, print-y, and looks comfortable and stylish. Too bad she's not sensible enough, pairing it with a nude heels.

Carey Mulligan in Roksanda Illincic

The top part of the dress is a mess. I love this look from the waist down. The color and the hem length and those heels are really working for me. But the top, it's so... random.

Freida Pinto in Michael Kors

Give her a pair of flippers and an oxygen tank and she's ready to go diving!

Ginnifer Goodwin in Lanvin

Yellow trash......bag.

That's it for this year, peeps and geeks. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment