Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Monday 11 July 2011

'BAFTA Brits To Watch' event: Nicole Kidman in Elie Saab

Our next subject on our case of 'BAFTA Brits To Watch Event's Arguable Dress' is Nicole Kidman. Come on Nicole, show us what you got.




  1. First, Nicole Kidman is pretty. 
  2. That dress, too, is quite pretty.
  3. But she looked a little washed-out, no?
  4. I mean, she's pale and she's wearing a pale blue dress. 
  5. And she's pairing it with the palest clutch I've ever seen.
  6. And she's wearing nude strap heels. 
  7. Her legs are pretty.
  8. And the back of the dress. It look too heavy. It look like she can carry a baby back there.
  9. Nicole Kidman is still pretty.
  10. But that makeups made her look funny. Kinda goofy too. Or is it her facial expression?
  11. Nicole Kidman is still a very pretty woman.
  12. I love her in.... 
  13. I just realized I've never watch a Nicole Kidman movie.
  14. GASP!
So.... What's the verdict?

To me I'll say it's finely-played. Except for looking a little washed-out, I think she look gorgeous. What do you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment