Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Movie: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part2

See, I, am not a fan of Harry Potter but man...

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part 2 trailer

I think I've just become one.

I remember watching the first HP movie when I was, like, 10 or something and I find nothing interesting in it. I'm not that kind of kid who grow up watching HP and whisper a cursing spells to teachers they don't like (What, you HP fans seriously don't do that?) so I don't take HP as a big deal so I skip the whole other six previous movies.

But this final HP movie is just awesome. After watching it I kinda went back and open my laptop and start watching all the HP movies that I got from my friend (still struggling to finish it all). And that, people, means watching HP7:Part 2 kinda make me some kinda HP fan maybe? Maybe after this I'll be avra kadavra-ing while all the other HP fans were like "Dude, it's over. Get over it sheesh.."

But whatever. I enjoy the movie. The whole movie. Although I think the battle is not THAT epic, you know, for a final movie. And what the hell with Helena Bonham Carter's character got killed like that/ I'm a big fan of her and I'm offended that she died just like that. I mean, I wanted to see more of her in action. And I think the fifth HP movie got more exciting battle scene than this one.

Moving on, I'm a little bothered with the ending of this movie. It says there that it was 19 years later but it looks more like 5-10 years later. If they were 19 when they last fought Voldemort, they should have been 38 years old or something but instead of looking old and matured they all look like they had just freshly graduated from Hogwarts. I know they're witch and stuff and they can live up to 100 years but they can at least make some efforts in making the characters look old, I mean, Hermione look more like her daughter big sister. Or maybe they can say 10 years instead of almost 20 years later. Except for Bonnie Wright though. Just give her an ugly pair of loafs, a tweed jacket, some A-line knee-length skirt and a shoulder length hair and AVADA KEDAVRA *POOF!!* You got yourself a Europian working suburbian mom in her late 30s.

And Albus Severus Potter, Harry? Seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment