Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Friday 1 July 2011

Katy Perry: Ginger Have Souls, Too...

Lets just forget for a while the fact that Catherine of Cambridge (I love calling her that) is making a tour around Canada wearing the most chic and stylish piece we've ever seen on a royalties before. Lets talk about that later. Lets.....

Oh hye there Miss 'the-normal-I'm-so-sweet-but-with-a-little-hint-of-crazy-and-boobs' Katy Perry!!

Katy Perry debuting her fragrance, 'Purr' in Toronto, Canada wearing a Christian Dior dress and Miu Miu heels.



Awwwww.... Look at that... Isn't the dress is just sweet? And those heels. Aren't they just cute? And how about those cat-ears headband? Isn't it soooo Katy Perry. And look at that... Wait. What?


Yes, peeps. Katy had gone ginger. And I read it somewhere that this is actually one of the process of her going back to blond after years of being a brunette. (Yes, because people's hair don't just turn from black to blond overnight. Surprise!)

Well, I love Krazy Katy here but although people keep saying 'blond is more fun', I think I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss that crazy black-haired chick. What says you? Would going back to blond makes Katy any different (or rather, the same like most of the Hollywood population out there) from the kooky cool chick we've all know to love?

(ps: And what with everyone going blond all of the sudden?)

And to be honest, I actually hate those dress.

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment