Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Sunday 10 July 2011

Fashion: Anne Hathaway in Valentino(s) (part1)

While Diane hit The City of Light with her couture-istic Chanel, Anne Hathaway swept the city away with her own sweet and romantic Valentino look.

Anne Hathaway in Valentino, Sergio Rossi red pumps and Versace shades, strolling around Paris.
How lucky are all these celebs? Here is Anne, strolling around the City of Light, wearing shades that cost maybe more than a car. And she was probably even paid to be here.

And how fabulous does she look? I love how those red pumps actually saved this look from looking too bland. And I also love those cutouts on the sleeves, I mean, it does tend to look a little tablecloth-ish but she still look pretty. And that hair is just gorgeous. I'm not a hair expert but anyone can tell that those are one heck of a healthy hair right?

But why Anne, why?

Anne Hathaway in Valentino at the Valentino Haute Couture presentation in Paris.


Okay, I know, this doesn't look THAT depressing and that dress is not that much of a sad dress after all (thanks to her cheery attitude and the length of the dress) but it still kinda remind me of that sheer D&G dress Britney wears to the 2010 Grammys. Well, my point here is, you can look sooooo much better honey.

But is this..... better?

*to be continue*

1 comment:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. Valentino Blue Camo

    ReplyDelete