Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Wednesday 8 June 2011

2011 CFDA Fashion Awards: The Fab Ones

I kinda regret not censoring Gaga's pic from my last post. I hope it's not keterlaluan though. But what the heck. We're talkin about Gaga here. Ape aje yg tak kterlaluan kan?

Well enough with the Gaga and my crappy bahase pasar. I will never leave the fab ones to Gaga. It's waaaay too dangerous. So I should let myself leave the judging the fab part to myself (???)

Errrr.... Anyway.

Amber Heard in Cynthia Rowley
She looks damn freakin' gorgeous but that developed athlete's foot she call heels has got to be treated, like, pronto.

Whitney Port in Pamela Roland
Sweet. A little bridal, but still sweet.

Katie Cassidy in Behnaz Sarafpour
This is very cute.

Kathy Griffin
Her life might be on the D-list track but certainly not her fashion sense.

Lucy Liu in Monique Lhuillier
This look so dramatic and gorgeous. But I can't help but to think, maybe this is the look she's aiming for during the MET?

Judith Light
Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment