Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Sunday 5 June 2011

Fashion Review of the Week: Courtney Love

"Yes," Courtney Love said. "They will forget."


"No. It's not they will. They SHOULD. They should forget."

Courtney Love attends the El Museo del Barrio Gala in Roberto Cavalli dress
"I mean, what the f**k?"


"What the f**k am I thinking LOOKING THIS GOOD? Where has that spirit of that big white swan I pick up in the trash can gone to? And how the hell can my makeup look so demure and my eyes doesn't look as if it was melting from all that drugs I inhale? Oh God... I'm feeling very uncomfortable here. You can see it in my pose. I look like I've just got back from prison and people are expected to be uncomfortable of my presence. Well, although I really don't need to go in and out of prison for people to do that.... Anyway."

Courtney Love at the 'Hogan and Big Banboo' Cocktail Party
"Now I'm back, bitchesss."


"I'm the REAL Courtney. The Courtney that will forced your kids and your man to wear black specs so that they won't get caught taking a peek at my 'Googley-Woogley'. The Courtney that look as if she's going to be dead anytime due to heart failure. The Courtney that steals a curtain from a goth club to wrap around her body....."


"...and glue'em to her tits as a finishing details. F**k Roberto Cavalli! This is what the REAL Courtney call FASHION! Muahahahahahahahaha!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment