Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Saturday 25 June 2011

I'm Katie Holmes, I'm Katie Holmes... Tell the world I'm Katie Holmes...

..Let the rain wash away all the fashion catastrophe of yesterday...

Okay. I sucks at writing lyrics. Better get to the real deal here: CLOTHES!

Or in Katie Holmes's case,

Katie Holmes at the West Hollywood Women in Film Dinner Party wearing a Max Mara suit
MODIFIED GUNNYSACKS!

Why Katie, why? Didn't you hear it? The satan pants cringing your legs, consuming your feet? What, Suri's not allowed to enter the party so you have to smuggle her in your pants? For God sake, Katie. She's only two. Stop acting like she's 20 and stop giving her penis-shaped gummies! (Yes. I'll never get over that.)

And why everytime you came out of your house you look like a dying suburban housewife with cancer and six kids to take care of? Yes, I know you're married to Tom Cruise but why Katie, why?

Why do you opt to look so ugly when you..

Katy Holmes in Max Mara at the Crystal+Lucy Awards
....CAN LOOK LIKE THIS?

This is just beautiful. Well I hate those 'It's Alive!' shoes but other than that this looks pretty, elegant but still fresh and young. The fits are nice and I really love those skirt. But..

I have some issues with her hair, which at some angles makes her look very young and cute.

But at another angle she looks like those wax figure which people claim to be exactly the same as the real people but as far as I can see have no resemblance at all. Poor celebs. When they're posing with their wax figure they have to look all happy and shit when they actually wanna scream "Fuck! I never knew my nose is that big? And since when did I have 10 bottle of Botox injected into my cheek?"

Poor celebrities...

BTW, I think I'm gonna give her hair a pass. What about you? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment