Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Thursday 9 June 2011

Elle Fanning at LA screening of Super 8

When I first saw this dress Elle Fanning wear to the LA screening of her new movie, Super 8, I thought I'll make a lot of bitchy comments on how she looks like Princess Flavia of the Irish Viking Kingdom in the early 19th century, but...



... I can't deny that she looks super-sweet, super-pretty, young, fresh and romantic. She looks like a young Juliet sneaking out in the middle of the night to go to Romeo's basement party and will act all shocked and demure while Romeo's douche friends held a beer-drinking competition and start shouting aggressively and humping random stuff.

So I decided not to be all bitchy about it, BUT.....


...then I saw that THING sticking out of the bottom of her gown and I was like, BITCHY PUNS!!!

"Hey Elle Fanning, I Super H8 ur clogs. LOL"

No comments:

Post a Comment