Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Tuesday 7 June 2011

MTV Movie Awards Fashion Review: The Balmain Girls

This is my last post for this year MTV Movie Award so for more pictures and bitchery, you can check out the album on my Facebook page.

Kristen Stewart    



She looks totally gorgeous here. And it's good to see that she's having fun with her dress and stuff. I love the funkiness of the outfit.


And her hair look freakin gorgeous. But...





I kinda have some problems with the detailings. As much as I like it for being funky and different and stuff, I can't help to think that the dress look painful to touch. And it kinda remind me of this. Ugh. Maybe I'll put this on my 'I Love This, But...' list.

Leighton Meester 



She looks like a sad (but gorgeous) robot that was made out of scrape metal. And the fact that the dress look boxy is not helping at all.

Mila Kunis      



Looking at K.Stew and Leighton's crazy outfits, Mila should feel lucky that the Balmain-ish-ism of her look remained on her skirt only..


And of course, because she get to touch Timberlake's crotch. ;p

So, in your opinion, who works her Balmain better?

No comments:

Post a Comment