Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Thursday 30 June 2011

Fashion: The Worst of June

Well I can say tak banyak la celeb yg messed up this month (except for the usual ones like Shenea Grimes, Shenea Grimes and Shenea Grimes) so I'll just highlight on the most shocking+fucked up ones okay?

Well for this month we have Miss 'Boobstape-are-my-saviour', Courtney Love.

Courtney Love at Hogan and Big Bambu Cocktail Party
But that's kinda normal since we're talkin bout Courtney here eh? Okay. Moving on then.

Oh this one's great. I mean, who can expect fashion/red carpet goddess, Cate Blanchett,

Cate Blanchett in Giorgio Armani at Sidney Film Festival
to look as if she's heading to the world convention of The Busy Suburban Mom Businesswoman?

What? Still not exciting enough? Okay... We have Katie McSmugglePants Holmes here.

Katie Holmes in Max Mara at Women In Hollywood dinner party
Then there's Miss 'Where-the-hell-am-I-again?', Kristen Stewart.

Kristen Stewart at the LA premiere of Better Life
And how about Miss My-fashion-icon-is-Shenea-Grimes, Selena Gomez here?

Selena Gomez at the SiriusXM radio station in NYC.
And of course, Miss 'Betsy-Johnson-my-lovely-principal', Christina Hendricks.

Christina Hendricks at the LA Film Festival
And McWannaBuyMeSomeCokeLad?, Miss (tsk3) Florence Welch.

Florence Welch in Anna Sui at Nylon Magazine Party
 And Miss I-need-to-check-on-my-vision, Anne Hathaway.

Anne Hathaway in Prada at the 13th Annual White Tie&Tiara Ball
 And Mrs I-need-to-check-on-everything-starting-with-my-stylist-cause-everything-is-wrong-in-this-picture, Julia Roberts.

Julia Roberts in Gucci at Larry Crowne Hollywood premiere.
 Enh. Whatever. You want things to get interesting? Well we have Miss Kim Kardashian here.

Remember when she x-ray her ass simply because she wanted to immortalized the place where she and Ray J first met in a film or something?


I thought I wanna call her Kard-ass-ian but after seeing this, maybe she's deserved to be called Karda-shitty-an instead.

So who do you think was the worst dressed of this month? Suggestion and thoughts in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment