Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Sunday 12 June 2011

ARK Gala Dinner

I don't know shit about the ARK Gala Dinner but what I know is Catherine (previously well-known as Kate Middleton), The Dutchess of Cambridge was present, and she....

But be patient lovers.. Lets look at the other dress first shall we?

Holly Valance

Boring. Next!

Jemima Khan

The dress and clutch is pretty enough but she's a mess. Next!

Sophie Dahl and Jamie Cullum
I have issues with those flats and her husband's birdnest hair but other than that, I think she looks kinda cute.

Laura Bailey in Valentino

The dress is very pretty but I'm not so sure about pairing a nude dress with nude heels.

Elizabeth Hurley

I don't know if it's appropriate to wear a thigh-high slit to a Gala but she look fabulous nonetheless.

Saffron Aldridge

I really love this. It's like a ray of sunshine after all those no-color dresses. Love how the dress cling on to her curves, love that cute cap sleeves, love the fishtail hem, love the overall dress. And I usually hate boyish cut on elderly women but this is totally acceptable.

......and SHE look fabulous!

Catherine, Dutchess of Cambridge in Jenny Packham


But when she is not, right?

Anyway, I love the dress on her. It's very 'Imma-princess-at-a-gala' kinda dress; glamorous yet subtle (it's not like it have a thigh-high slit or comes in a delicious lemony shade). And that hair looks gorgeous too. And don't they just look so cute together?

No comments:

Post a Comment