Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Which Potter is Hotter?

I never watch Harry Potter - and I'm not planning to (although the last installment's of the movie's trailer seems so inviting (who am I kidding though? It's the TRAILER)). I mean, yeah, it's a movie about witches and stuff but if you think about it, minus the witchcraft element, it's just a movie about:
  1. A loser kid who hang out with two gingerhead who's also secretly was some kinda choosen one or some sort like that. Bleh.
  2. Then the cool mean kid at school was too blond. What is he some kinda male-Sharpay or something? Thank God he's not tan.
  3. The bad evil guy was someone who's so ugly he might have a terrible childhood. Why don't you just chill and listen to Taylor Swift's song? That'll surely keep your spirits up. Trust me. I've been trough there. The song-listening, I mean, not the terrible childhood. Plus if he's so powerful why don't he give himself a nose?
Anyway, maybe that was just me - a shallow HarryPotter-hater. That's why I'm not going to talk about that in this post (because trust me, if I do, it'll be along one)

So two of the hottest girl in the movie franchise - one was Harry's love interest and one was Harry's supposedly love interest (correct me if I'm wrong) - pose for two different mags to promote the last Harry Potter movie. Which one of'em work it best? That's for us to judge.

Emma Watson for Vogue
It should have been an easy task for Miss Harmonica Badger here. She's no strangers to the modeling world (she's one of the models of the clothing line Burberry). But this one; this is a picture of a typical 'I'm-an-actress-on-a-cover-of-magazine-so-I'll-just-act-all-pretty-and-SMIIILLLLEEEEEE'. With all those glam makeups and fabulous dress, she can do way better than this. It's a pretty editorial shoot nonetheless. To view the whole shoot of Emma for this magazine you can click on this link.

Bonnie Wright for Haute Muse
How old is Miss Funny-Finny-Whatever-It-Still-Sound-The-Same here again? All that makeups and clothing and accessory seems to aged her a bit. She looks undeniably glam but not that fun-and-funky-and-fresh kinda glam. This is more like an-old-dying-career-diva-trying-to-get-back-on-her-feet-after-years-of-drugs-and-alcohol-abuse kinda glam. She looks like she's so tired and she just need to lay down but she is not tired enough to scream at the people on set who did not massage her feet properly. Yes, she does look fabulous but she also looks a little old and that's not good when you're on the cover of a magazine and geez I talk too much didn't I?

So my vote goes for Miss Hymen-y here. What says you?

No comments:

Post a Comment