Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Sunday 26 June 2011

Watten, Hell? Part 2: On The F-Lo.

And JLo was like:

"Oy!! Ohm-man!! Stops flirting with Miss 'Gimme-an-armadillo-heels-and-I'm-ready-to-give-Gaga-a-headbutt' there! Come and help me out here!"

"Whoops! Almost miss my spot there. Hahahahahaha."

"Oh thanks a lot Ohm-Man. I was feeling dizzy and need some help getting down from the carriage. I'm trying to figure out what they were writing on my dress. I'm squinting my eyes so hard to find the 3D image before I realize that they actually only print the word 'Lanvin' like, 10 million times onto it. Hahahaha. Silly me! LOL"

"But enough about that lets talk about my look today shall we? Look at me! I'm wearing something that's not tight or short! I don't know, since I won the 'Most Beautiful' tittle by People (the magazine, not the people), it seems like I've been trying too hard. Look at me now. I just wanna proof to you guys that I can still look sexy by just wrapping this curtain around me. I can still look pretty without having to exposed my..."

"...... WHOOPS! Nip-slip. Where was I again? Err.. Yes, and that's the true meaning of beauty. Errrr... Lets move on now shall we, amigos?"

"Lets PARRRTYY!!! Where, you ask? On the floor, of course! But I kinda wonder. Aren't people bored already with me singin' the same song over and over again?"

"But wait. I've just received a text message from my producer and he said....."

"....The song still RUULLLEEEZZZ, amigos!! So lets danceee!!"

"Dance! Dance! On the floor! Like this! See? See? Like this! Ayayayayay... Dancers nowadays..."

No comments:

Post a Comment