Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Wednesday 8 June 2011

2011 CFDA Fashion Awards: It's A Gaga, Gaga, Gaga World (part 2)

"I think that's it for now lil' monster. Mother monster now is very tired, you know, doing all that bitchery. Now excuse mother monster as mother monster go and charge mother monster a good amount of energy cause now mother monster will need'em to PPPPPAAAAAARRRRRTTTTTEEEHHHHHHH!!!!!"



"YES!! This fashion icon says black tit-tape and studded vagina and sheer jumpsuit that will leave your whole body with yeast infection is THE NEW BLACK!!! I'll be expecting young girls to be wearing this while going for their Halloween party!!! Now lemme release my stress that I get from being an icon by dancing my crazy @ss off while others look in disgust! Mother monster sure knows how to party eh?"

"Till next time lil' monsters!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment