Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Who W-orked it better: Xtina vs Beyonce

Before I get to the MuchMusic Awards fashion, lets get down to the most blood-spilling, gruelling, most awesome magazine cover battle of the year!!

Okay. I'm exaggerating so that you guys will continue reading.... Anyway.

For the music issue of W magazine this month, they feature two of the most successful and talented female singer on the cover.

Lets ring the bell and start with our first contender, Miss 'Why-can't-anybody-understand-my-retired-Burlesque-star-havin-sex-with-Marylin-Monroe-and-a-hair-bleacher-and-get-a-baby-style-that's-it-I'm-goin'-NAKED', Christina Aguilera!!!


Okay. Lets get down with this thing. She's naked. That means: no clothes. Which actually means: on what aspect should I be all bitchin' about?

How about the pose? I remember watching the second episode which is the first photoshoot of the model from the cycle 10 of ANTM where Tyra mention something about clueless model just stare into the light and hope for the best.

How about the hair? I kinda love it on her. Of course I will call her crazy if she goes out on a stroll with that hair (and of course a lot to be bitchin' about unless she's taking a stroll on a very windy day wearing a shoe and clothes made out of a magnetic field ball) but this a a high-fashion shot. It kinda give that soft vibe on her looks.

How about the makeup? I think it looks good on her. At least she didn't look like a 5-years-old playing with mommy's makeups.

Hmmmm..... I kinda like it... But what about her contender?

Presenting, Miss Run-The-World-is-strictly-for-fans-who-believed-that-I-am-pregnant-and-going-to-retired, BEE-ON-SAY!!!


She had her clothes on! And she didn't look ridiculous! I think we already have our winner here!!

For full coverage, click on this link.

What do you think?

I'm sorry for my crappy post. My hamster just died. Thus all your arguments are now invalid. xoxo

(ps: But seriously, unlike Xtina who opts to look all sweet and innocent in the photoshoot, Beyonce goes for fierceness and loootsa clothes, if you click on the link (what the heck, it's Beyonce). Credits to Xtina's makeups team cause she had never look this good in a lowng time and I really hope she'll keep hiring'em. And yes. My hamster really died you bitches.)

No comments:

Post a Comment