Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Sunday 12 June 2011

39th AFI Life Achievement Award Honouring Morgan Freeman

So it's a lifetime achievement award and this year they're honoring Morgan Freeman. Well I can say I've never watch a Morgan Freeman's movie (or at least I don't remember watching one) but I do remember him in that one movie that make all the racists go "Dammit! I don't know God is black!"

But who cares anyway? Lets talk dresses shall we darlings?

Camilla Alves in Zuhair Murad

Camilla Alves and Matthew Mccounaghey
While Matthew looks like a freaky neighbor whom you'll hide yo kids, hide yo wife and hide yo husband from, Camilla looks gorgeous. Love her hair, love her makeups, love her accessories and super-love her liquid-effect gold dress.

Kimora-Lee Simmons

Well it's a pretty basic dress and accessory isn't it? Hate her blue toenails though.

Helen Mirren

People make such a big fuss about her wearing those heavy-looking scarf in the middle of summer but I kinda like it on her. It makes her look chic and cool or some sort. But could've been done without the belt though. And I really hate those heels.

Oh and that's her earrings? I thought that was a mind-controlling minibots attacking her neck.

Paz Vega

This is what you call basic but fabulous.

Gisele Bundchen in Oscar De La Renta


She really loves her dress didn't she? So who am I to be all bitchin about that stupid, distracting pink sash with a bow?

No comments:

Post a Comment