Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: "Transformers 3: Dark of The Moon" premieres and photocalls (Part 2: Rosie Huntington-Does-It-Right-Ley)

And now is where all the fashion-gasm and glitter-fest start. Are you ready?

Well, Rosie might have stumbled down (maybe literally, too) the fashion spots in her melting Michael Kors dress but now she's back, showing us what her superb model bod is made for.

Rosie Huntington Whiteley at the Moscow International Film Fest Transformers 3 premiere in Gucci.




Let just call her Miss 'I Can Work A Granny Panties And Sheer Combo And Flower Tumor And Still Look Like  A Fucking Superhero And You Bitch Can Go Suck It' from now on shall we?

Then she continues on with her winning look at the Berlin premiere of the movie.

In Naeem Khan glittery silver dress at the Transformers 3 Berlin premiere.




This is almost literally a 'I'm-here-to-pick-up-my-Golden-Globes' dress. People says that this is somehow a little overdone. I kinda agree with it but what the heck. As long as I can see some pretty dress, I don't really give a damn. And for the first time I love the belt. I love the way it cross the backless back of the dress and make her look slightly thinner than the runaway model.

And then there's a slight meltdown in her look but thank God she made it trough it alive, breathing and fabulous, no less.

At the London premiere of the movie in a night-blue, neck-plunging Burberry dress.



It slightly remind me of that pink Michael Kors disasters but thank God this one doesn't look that bad at all. Come to think of it, it's so easy being a Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. I remember Megan Fox's premiere style when she's promoting the first two Transformers movie. She's all about pout, flying kisses, that tertonggek-tonggek pose and her dress were all tight with slits and cleavage and stuff; just to prove that she's all foxy and sultry (and most importantly to promote the movie, of course). But with Rosie, you just have to flaunt a little side-boobs (and you have to agree with me she don't have that much of a cleavage after all) or legs or your back and you can just stand there doing some pretty-model pose and WA-LAH! There you go. All set looking sexy and sultry and pretty at the same time.

But then again, she have to ruin everything and try to look like Megan Fox.

At the NYC premiere in Antonio Berardi.




I can say I can't picture Megan wearing this dress but I can see Megan pictures all over it. It's like Megan is dead and now she's a ghost, coming back to haunt us all especially the one who hurrah-ed when she's being replaced with Rosie here. The tight slinky red Jessica Rabbit dress, the pointy boobs, the severely pretty hair, the 'have you met my leg?' pose and worse - the pout. Well I'll still say she looks kinda gorgeous here (minus the I-tie-this-myself necklace) but honey, seriously, Megan Fox is gone. Move on, dear. We've all did.

Well I'm no fan of Transformers but if they made a movie about Rosie's red carpet life, I'll surely be the first one to buy the ticket. The tittle would be 'Sex and the Rosie' and it will be all about Rosie, sex and pretty clothes! How exciting!

Hmmm... I think I've heard of that kinda movie before.....

No comments:

Post a Comment