Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Emmy Awards: My 'Beige' Night (with bonus: ACM feat. Taylor Swift)

When I saw this pic of Elisabeth Moss at the recent Emmy Awards, I was like, "Enh."

Elisabeth Moss in Marchesa at the 2011 Emmy Awards.
Okay, maybe not just "Enh". I also "Marchesa!"-ed when I saw this. And because I'm a big fan of illusions neckline, I also give her a plus point for that.

But like I said just now, it's the same ol' Elisabeth - beige dress, beige makeups, beige accessories. And the more I look at those illusions neckline, the more it look as if a flock of pigeons just took a crap on her shoulder. A glitter crap, apparently. Must be Ke$ha's pet. Damn you, Ke$ha!

And then, I saw this picture of Taylor Swift:

Taylor Swift in Elie Saab at the ACM Honors event in Nashville
I imagine if these girls hang out together they'll be like "OMG Beth (that's what I imagine Taylor will call Elisabeth) beige is like, so great, it was like, so cool and like, so awesome and I like, SUPER LOVE IT and stuff.." and Elisabeth will be like "Yeah.... Hmm... Yeah. Yeah." and Taylor was like "I am, like, totally going to write a song about this. I'll call it 'Beige In December' and it will be about our friendship and guys and highschools and guys. You know..... OMG this is sooooo exciting!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment