Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Fashion: Selena Gomez at the 'Abduction' Premiere (with a little bit, actually, a lot of random shit)

"Oh, wow! How supportive! Selena Gomez is attending her ex, Taylor Lautner's movie premiere, Abduction. A story about how finding out that you're adopted can turn you from Jacob Black to Jason Bourne. Well, maybe Twilight could be more interesting if Jacob Black IS actually a secret agent. Just sayin'. Errrr.. Look! Selena Gomez being supportive guys! Look!"

Really... Supportive, huh? Lets read her body language then..


Well, this is "Oh, hey guys. Didn't see you there... Yeah... I'm just another normally adorable Disney's star attending her ex's movie premiere. See? One hand in my pocket, the cross-legged pose, simple black cute sequined top with an age-appropriate and not too provocatively sexy miniskirt with my natural makeups and my laundry hair. See? I'm chill. Nothing to worry here."


"Hmmph! These bunch of stupidos. What do they know? See this Taylor motherf**kers? This earrings are symbols of me turning over a new leaf and making it big in Hollywood after I date that stupid kid. See how the gold symbolize wealth and the money I made? And black? This black is a sign of hatred. I hate you! Thank God I succeeded in convincing that stupid blonde, Taylor not-Lautner (duh, you're not blonde and you should never be. Well, actually if being blonde will make you look stupid then be it then.) to write a song about you to make you look bad. HAHAHA. And this... this makeup... and this hair... is because I remember how much you like me... without any makeups on. And remember that time when you got caught in the tanning machine and then I have to help you out and then we have a great laugh about it and then... and then..... those sweet ol' times...."


"And that time when we go on a picnic and a bee stung my lips and that time when..... Wait. Why is HE here?"


"Fuck! Gimme a break, God! Can't I go anywhere for a second WITHOUT this guy following me around? Geez!"


" GULP. Maybe if I tiptoed my way outa here he wouldn't noticed me coming here without his permi...."


Bieber: Oh, honey, baby, baby, baby ouh.... Whatcha doin' here gal... I thought you said you're going to celebrate your friend's birthday party at that ice-cream place. OUR favorite ice-cream place.

Selena: I don't even like ice-cream, you insensitive freak.

Bieber: What do you say just now, my little one less lonely girl in the world?

Selena: Errr... No... I.... Errrr... No.... Like.... You know... Errr... Hangout... Like.... Yeah....


Bieber: Follow me now or I'll cut your allowance and date Demi Lovato or Taylor Swift and make'em more famous than you, bitch.


Selena: UGH! Fuck my life!

Bieber: No worry my gal, no matter where cha goin', I'll always be right next to yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment