Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Friday 23 September 2011

Fashion: Does This Outfit Makes Me Look..... Prosperously Healthy?

And I wonder why girls are so ( FILL IN THE ADJECTIVES, GIRLS) by the fact that certain dress or getups DOES MAKE THEM LOOK fat.

Like Miss Charlize here.

Charlize Theron in Roland Mouret at the GQ Men of The Year Event, earlier this month.
If she had a conversation with her boyfriend before she leaves the house, I imagine this is what it'd sound like:

Charlize: Does this outfit makes me look, you know, like I have an elephant's legs?

BF: If you meant 'Elephantitis', then no.

Charlize: What do you mean, 'Elephantitis'? I'm talking about something else! Do you mean I look like someone who HAVE elephantitis!?

BF: How would I know. You can even hide an elephantitis-clad Rosie O' Donnel in that pants.

Charlize: Oh hell n...

BF: Oh no baby. You look pretty. You look very... healthy. And glowy. You look very... well-nutrified. Very.... unhungry. You look like you've packed all the energy you'd be needing for the day in... you. And your thighs look so... muscular. You don't look at all like a woman who were trying to hide her post-baby weight after giving birth to a quadruplets and her womb was mistakenly placed by God at her calf. See? You look.... okay.

Charlize: Oh, thank you boo. You're the best!! Bye now!

BF: ............ Damn it! Game over!

Well, I'm pretty sure if you have a girlfriend as hot as Charlize-freakin-Theron you wouldn't even bother to play (or even touch) your video games anymore. But anyway, yeah. She does look like a human-elephant hybrid. A hot one though.


Yeah I mean she might have a case of severe elephant legs (caused by the lack of support by the stylist and gays community) but she still have THAT FACE. I mean, how many of you guys have THAT FACE? I love this picture. It's pretty. Very Vogue-editorial-ish. It'll be titled 'The Price of Fame' where in the last picture there'll be a picture of  a tombstone with this written on it: ' SOMEONE (19-something - 20-something) She was once starred in that movie about something-something-something.'

Anyway. Then I saw Whitney Port wearing this.


If the gay community supports her, there are two possibilities of what will happen when they saw her wearing this:

Situation 1:
"Oh honey, that baggy pants look soooooo chic. Haven't seen one of those since I grad from my highschool circa the 80s! Love you for bringing that back! And I love it that you pair them with that sweater your meemaw knitted for you last Christmas. That's soooo sweet. And that Furbie you're carrying as your handbag? Honey you're sooooooo a trendsetter!! Hugs and kisses!"

Situation 2:
"Invest in an alarm clock so that you won't wake up late so that you won't shows up at events wearing your pyjamas pants so that you could save us all the troubles and misery so that we won't be so bitter so that it can make this world a whole lot better place! *bitchslap!*"

I prefer the latter. It's for your own good, Whitney honey. Hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment