Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Thursday 5 May 2011

Meet the MET Pink Battle

When I saw this picture on People magazine website, I was like, "How could I miss this? How?"

Michelle Monaghan at the MET Gala

Now that's what I called a holy-shit stunning bod.
And I'm really diggin that pink clutch.

I think she really nail this one. I think the dress fits her body well and very striking. Her makeups and hair was really cute too. I'm just concern with the material of the dress. It look so shiny and leotard-ish.

But at least this don't look shiny and leotard-ish...

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Burberry
..this look shiny and cheap and look like the dress that make so much noise everytime you try to sit or walk or breathe. It look like something that'll stick to you when you get all sweaty. It look like something you can't wait to take off and say "I'm not wearing this shit again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment