Labels

awards (31) battle (7) books (4) event (40) FAB (39) fashion (135) gaga (5) lol (2) magazine cover (7) Malaysia boleh (1) monthly (6) movie premiere (23) movies (4) music (11) myself (4) random (6) red carpet (38) streetswear (3) UGH (39) video (9) weekly (5)

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Fashion: Big Designers, Big Events. (part 3)

The final part! (ps: I wanna make this one the bitchiest but I don't know. Kinda feeling a little sleepy here.)

Chanel Intimate Dinner, Chanel.   

Lets judge those youngsters first, shall we?

Dakota Fanning in Chanel

 
SUPER FREAKIN LOVE this look! I know Elle usually favors high-fashion stuff but people often forget how young she actually is. Looking at her with this non-fuss attire (accept those floral/feathers detailing on the top) and those headband, she reminds me of a very normally stylish young Hollywood star. Those makeups look gorgeous too. But those skirt could be cut down a size, maybe?

Hailee Steinfeld in Chanel


It's interesting how Hailee, who usually favors normal 14-years-old Hollywood star attire decided to opt for something a little high-fashion that night. Did she and Elle make some kinda deal to switch place or something? Well anyway, that dress look a wee too big on her. I also don't really think that makeup and hair is working on her. Loves the boots though. It's like she's trying to maintain her youthful style without looking like a mix-and-match disaster.
And now moving on to the grownups.

Kate Bosworth in Chanel

Boring.

Cat Deeley

Very pretty.

Christina Hendricks

Dafuq is wrong with this woman? When she's not over-exposing her assets, she's over-covering them.

What the freakin hell guys? Are you just going to just sit there watching those famous young bitches stole your limelight? Shame on you. Tsk3...

2 comments:

  1. ooh!! i just saw this picts on vogue.com!!! hahaah agree with u ;)

    i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez thnx... It feels good to know that someone actually enjoy reading my $hit. lol

    Well, I've already followed your blog n twitter (@wintour91). Love your blog. It's a true fashion blog actually. Mine was just bitchin around. :p

    Again, thnx ^^ xoxo

    ReplyDelete